Saturday 29 February 2020

My teacher, Vertigo.





Vertigo is the worst teacher. I don’t like it at all. Strike that. I’ll go as far as to say, I hate it.

Vertigo’s lesson plans are at best chaotic, sometimes even non existent. The pop quizzes are random and frequent. The tests are quite difficult and challenging. But here’s the real kicker, the big exam is given when you haven’t even had a chance to look at the course material. I mean, what kind of teacher gives you the exam when they’ve never even taught you the lesson? An extremely cruel,  harsh teacher if you ask me.

And yet in the same breath, I can honestly say that some of the most meaningful and memorable life lessons have been taught by Vertigo. And perhaps these lessons could not have been learned any other way.

 I despise Vertigo and its teaching style. But I suppose you don’t have to like the teacher to value the lesson do you?

What lessons have you learned through your Vestibular Disorder?











No comments:

Post a Comment